The School at present is divided into two Wings i.e. Junior (U.K.G. to 5th) and Senior (6th to 10+2).
The School at present is divided into two Wings i.e. Junior Wing (U.K.G. to 5th) and Senior Wing (6th to 12th).
1. Admissions in Classes UKG to IX start from the month of December and for Class – XI start from the month of April.
2. Admission is open to all the students irrespective of caste and social status but subjects to the availability of seats.
3. Registration Forms will be available in the school premises.
4. All applicants will be called for Entrance Test after submission of Registration Form.
5. The syllabus and schedule for the entrance test will be handed over at the time of submission of Registration Form.
6. Entrance Test will be followed by an interaction with the Parents and the Child.
7. At the time of admission, the parents/guardians are supposed to produce an attested copy of the child’s Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Committee/Corporation or the School Leaving Certificate issued by the previous school.
8. An attested copy of Proof of Residence, Aadhar Card and Medical Fitness Certificate alongwith the Admission Form.
Eligibility Criteria for Classes UKG & I
The children who have completed the age of 5 Years on 31st March are eligible for admission to Class UKG. The children who have completed the age of 6 Years on 31st March are eligible for admission to Class I. An attested copy of the child’s Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Committee/Corporation is required to be submitted alongwith the Admission Form.
Eligibility Criteria for Classes 2nd to 9th
A student seeking admission in Classes 2nd to 9th will be eligible if He/She
1. Has studied in a recognized/affiliated school.
2. Has passed qualifying exam of previous year.
3. Produces the School Leaving Certificate of the previous school.
Subjects of studies for Secondary students
1. Hindi, English & Sanskrit.
3. Science and Technology.
4. Social Science
Eligibility Criteria for Class XI
A student seeking admission in Class XI shall be eligible if he/she
1. Has been studying in a recognized school of any board.
2. Has passed X Class Examination making him/her eligible for admission.
3. Produces School leaving certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institution last attended.
4. Migration Certificate if passed from any other board except CBSE.
5. Character Certificate issued by the Head of the institution last attended.
All Streams (Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Humanities) are available
Subjects for choice
Compulsory Subject for all Streams-English Core
- Science Stream
- Computer Science/ Physical Education/Painting
- Computer Science/Physical Education/Painting
- Commerce Stream
- Business studies
- Maths/Computer Science/ Physical Education/Painting
- Humanities/Art Stream
- Political Science
- Maths/Physical Education/Computer Science/Painting